4.17.2009

Newest: Lancome Genifique! Time to talk to your skin


Lancome's newest anti aging skin care product is Genifique. The company claims that they have done ten years of research on this product and finally delivered this 'youth activating concentrate'. They also claim to have delivered the first skin care that boosts the activity of genes.

Here's how it works: Youthful skin is in your genes. Genes produce specific proteins found on the skins surface that diminish with age. Lancome Genifique boost genes activity and stimulate the production of these proteins that are abundant in youthful skin.

Who is it for: Women or men in their 20's and up.

The clinical results after 7 days of use: 85% saw more luminous skin, 82% saw more even skin tone, 91% said skin felt softer, 82% said skin appearance improved

My results: It's a non sticky formula that glides on and is absorbed quickly, but it's not a moisturizer, so you need to apply moisturizer after Genifique. It immediatly makes skin feel softer. It took about ten days to notice results, but I have noticed my skin looks better. My crows feet are softer and my completion looks clearer. Supposedly the results will improve more with time. If so, this really is a great product.

Have you used this product? Tell me what you think.

Costs: $78 at department stores or Lancome.com

www.talkskincare.com

1 comment:

COLLEEN said...

I really like this Genifique. I used it 3 days with samples and was amazed! I think this product is going to be hot! I have tried other expensive products and was not impressed and usually did not re-order. however, after trying the samples from Macys, I ordered it on HSN.com to get the three easy payments!