1.10.2009

Open new year with Brainforest


For some reason that i could not have much time to complete my year end with my lovely article and some notti part of me wait for only party, party and party ! but i'm back ...after my friends called and say we don't have much updated things in my blog so hope everyone is still interested to my blog ( TT U TT ). Let's start with full installation in brain ....ok i'm still in state of sobering. It might be explained like this above pic.

For some reason, the word “installation” feels like an understatement when it concerns the work of Swiss artists Gerda Steiner and Jörg Lenzlinger. The above work, called Brainforest, is a massive web of “nerve connections” tangled with found objects like flowers, feathers, toys, even gold leaves. We are having a hard time wrapping our brains around it…appropriately enough

Happy New Year :)

Source: fashionweekdaily

No comments: